Did you know that Forbes ranks New Hampshire as one of the top-five healthiest states in the union? ? Become an integral part of the state’s prestigious ranking: become a surgical technologist in New Hampshire, the warm heart of beautiful New England. Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Concord to Manchester, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you
As a New Hampshire surgical technologist, you will:
- Prepare the operating room and surgical equipment
- Ready the patient by washing, shaving, and disinfecting incision sites
- Supply the surgeons with the instruments and other sterile supplies necessary
- Transfer patients to and from the operating room
Some career figures for surgical technologist professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $42,890
- Currently employed: 310
- Employment outlook: 25%
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Surgical Technologist Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.