Come to Wisconsin, one of the friendliest states in America! Realize your earning potential while exploring a new an exciting medical career—become an Wisconsin surgical technologist today! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Madison to Milwaukee to Green Bay, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a Wisconsin surgical technologist, you will:
- Prepare the operating room and surgical equipment
- Ready the patient by washing, shaving, and disinfecting incision sites
- Supply the surgeons with the instruments and other sterile supplies necessary
- Transfer patients to and from the operating room
Some career figures for surgical technologist professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $45,900
- Currently employed: 2,340
- Employment outlook: 25%
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Surgical Technologist Schools Enrolling Now